I DO NOT KNOW MY PASSWORD
- Press the link called Get Your Password in the log-in box to the top right. When you enter your Membership Number and email address (both as they exist on our system), your password will be automatically sent to you.
HOW DO I CHANGE MY PASSWORD TO SOMETHING THAT I WILL REMEMBER EASILY
- If you log in and press the UPDATE MY DETAILS tab, you will be able to change your password.
I NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS ON THE DATABASE
- Please contact the MRSC office on 021-4323737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To allow for verification of your request, please provide as much detail as possible -membership number, address, contact telephone numbers, previous email address.
- When verified, you will be advised of your password to allow you to log on the system where you can amend your personal details yourself
I HAVE MISLAID MY MEMBERSHIP CARD AND DO NOT KNOW MY NUMBER
- Please contact the MRSC office on 021-4323737 or email email@example.com.
- To allow for verification of your request, please provide as much detail as possible -address, contact telephone numbers, email address.
I WAS A MEMBER IN 2017/18 BUT DID NOT RENEW IN 2018/19. CAN I RENEW USING THE MEMBERSHIP NUMBER THAT I HAD THEN
- No, only current members can renew. Former members who wish to join will be classified as a new member and will be allocated a membership number next in line.
MY TICKET DID NOT ARRIVE IN THE POST. WILL IT BE REFUNDED THE COST?
- No, members are aware that they assume responsibility for tickets once they are posted.
- If you are concerned as to postal service, you could select post option at time of renewal.
MY PASSWORD WILL NOT WORK FOR MY TICKET ACCOUNT
- Your membership details on this website and your Ticket Account are two separate databases.
- The account number for both has generally been set as the same but unless you amended both passwords, the passwords will not be the same.
- To avoid possible confusion, members may wish to amend either or both of the passwords.